Sunday, April 14, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Nahum 3:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Nahum 3:7
"And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?"

This chapter is speaking of the downfall of Nineveh. It also reminded me of what I am seeing today. The sins of people are being shouted from the housetops. How quickly we see their fall. Sins and past errors displayed for others to judge and offer group condemnation on. Friends once by their sides quickly vanish, not wanting to be associated with them. I guess what sickens me is the society has no forgiveness. You make a mistake, there is no redemption, you're counted as nothing. That is not what the Savior teaches. He atoned for our sins. He is the friend that never leaves you, if you come unto Him. 



Day 1478

No comments:

Post a Comment