Monday, April 8, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Micah 4:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Micah 4:1
"But in the last days it shall came to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it."

This is prophecy fulfilled. Temples around the world and people are flowing into them. I pondered on all the temples I have seen exalted about the hills. I remember as a young teenager when our family traveled to the Washington D.C. to attend the temple dedication. It was stunning to travel on the Beltway and watch as the temple appeared to rise up from the ground in front of us. They had to reduce the speed limit in the area, because of accidents caused from people slowing down to look at it. I'm not there to get the effect again so I turned to YouTube to see if someone had recorded it.

As stunning and beautiful as our temples are from the outside, it doesn't even begin to compare with the spirit I find inside it. It is what's contained inside that caused people to flow inside it, for they are the House of the Lord. 



Day 1472

No comments:

Post a Comment