Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Jonah 2:3-4

Today's Favorite Verse: Jonah 2:3-4
"For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple."

This was me today. The vicissitudes of life overwhelmed me and it was a rough day trying to keep my head above water. Or maybe its that I've been trying to hold my breath to long that's been hurting. This is just part of what life is, at times. This is why I need my Savior. Thankfully there is the temple and I could come and find clarity, direction, and allowed to rest. I know when I do what the Lord told me to do, all this will work for my good.



Day 1466


No comments:

Post a Comment