Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Joel 1:14-15

Today's Favorite Verse: Joel 1:14-15
"Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord.
Atlas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come."

My heart is so sad for so many terrible and sad things I have read and saw the last few days. I need to fast for all the grief and sorrow I see others going through. I want to go to the temple, and pray for them. But, my time table is not my own, because I am dependent on others helping me right now. Two weeks of not being able to go to the temple makes the news happening around me even harder to bare.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Hamilton, New Zealand Temple

Day 1452


No comments:

Post a Comment