Saturday, March 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Daniel 10:8, 19

Today's Favorite Verse: Daniel 10:8, 19
"Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me."

Daniel sees the Lord and others in a glorious vision and his strength is gone from him. Then the Lord strengthens him. How tender and loving these words are to Daniel. I pondered on how the Lord has strengthened me and carried me when I have been weak. For indeed he can make weak these strong.



Day 1435


No comments:

Post a Comment