Saturday, November 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Philippians 2:14

Today's Favorite Verse: Philippians 2:14
"Do all things without murmurings and disputings:"

I pondered on this and decided I do to much of this. I need to do better. At least I could chuckle at myself, that it's not with "all things".  Funny how you have categories of pet peeves, I want none. I have to figure out a way to break that habit. With disputings it references contention and strife. Now I will have none of that. I end things quickly if contention appears, for the spirit flees at these times. I am fine letting others think they won the discussion, my opinions are my own. But, what I reflected on was politics and when is discussion right and wrong? There are times to reason things out. I guess the line is when you start to content with others, because no one gets anywhere with it. So I looked at murmuring and see if has the same line, it actually gets you no where. Language must have a useful purpose to improve and not tear down. I guess the things to ask myself is it helpful or kind?


Day 1678

No comments:

Post a Comment