Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Colossians 1:23

Today's Favorite Verse: Colossians 1:23
"If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;"

How important it is to survive these days spiritually to have our faith grounded, settled and not moved. I am so grateful when I began to read the scriptures that the spirit told me to read the scriptures, and not books about the scriptures. Because now looking back I fear I would have started to look at the gospel through the eyes of someone not grounded in sound doctrine. When you have the spirit as your guide, not mingled with the doctrine of men, you can read the scriptures, the words of the living prophet and apostles and remain grounded, settled and not moved in what is truth.



Day 1681

No comments:

Post a Comment