Monday, November 25, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Timothy 3:1, 13

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Timothy 3:1, 13
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

I know several of the general authorities have warned that the one thing that we have to take the most care over is not being deceived. I have pondered on how I used to be afraid of the earthquakes, volcanos, floods, fires, famine, war and other natural disasters in the last days. Now that is not my concern. What I am the most watchful over is not being deceived. It is comforting that there are tools the Lord has given us. I have scriptures to learn sound doctrine. I have prophets and apostles that expound and teach the doctrine. I have such an amazing collection of resources on the church website. I have the Come, Follow Me gospel centered learning to keep me mindful of putting the Lord first. I can search and find resources that help me study out in my mind what is correct principles and doctrine. Above all I have the gift of the Holy Ghost to assist me. These are the hardest of times, but we have not been left unguided and alone. The care is in who and what we are listening to.


Day 1701

No comments:

Post a Comment