Monday, November 11, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Thessalonians 3:12

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Thessalonians 3:12
"And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"

When I awake in the morning I will often lay there and read my scriptures, which will take me on an amazing journey. Now I wish I could retrace the footsteps I took today. For I had landed on a scripture that spoke of the need of unity and love one for another. As I traced the footnotes I saw it was in preparation in becoming a Zion people. For quite a while tonight I sat here pondering on what it was I read and where?  I know I will stubble on it again for that is the way is usually happens.

What is so interesting to me is that when men's heart start to fail them, and love and unity is lacking the most in this world, that this is when the Lord calls us to it now more than ever. It will not be found in the world, but will be found in those not of the world.



Day 1687

No comments:

Post a Comment