Friday, April 28, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 46:28

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 46:28
"Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished."

This made me think of the scripture where the Lord's hands are stretched out still. Even though this remnant of Judah and Jerusalem did not listen to Jeremiah, and went where they should not have gone, the Lord is promising to preserve a remnant of them. They will face correction and be punished, but with mercy some will survive.

"Therefore, is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them; and the hills did tremble, and their carcasses were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still."
(2 Nephi 15:25)



Day 2950

No comments:

Post a Comment