Thursday, April 6, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 24:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 24:7
"And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart."

I thought about that mighty change of heart. That as we strive to keep God's commandments, learn of Him and love him, our hearts change. It is a beautiful thing to say he is our God and we are his people.

"For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,"
(Psalms 95:7)

"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."
(Jeremiah 31:33)

"That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God."
(Ezekiel 11:20)

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:"
(Hebrews 8:10)



Day 2928

No comments:

Post a Comment