Saturday, January 27, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 2:5

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 2:5
"That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God."

This made me ponder on the importance of prayer. How such a simple act of praying to have the spirit to be with me really does make all the difference. Before I read the scriptures I pray to have the spirit and to know what He would have me learn. Otherwise, my eye would never catch that one verse to ponder on and have the spirit guide me in understanding it better. Faith is not built by reading others stories of it. It's build by the spirit guiding and testifying to you that it's true. You cannot endure on an intellectual testimony of the gospel. The enduring in faith comes by spiritual wisdom earned over time.



Day 3223

No comments:

Post a Comment