Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 12:14, 18

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 12:14, 18
"For the body is not one member, but many.
But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him."

I really love this chapter. I've learned so much over the years watching the variety of spiritual gifts, talents and trials from amongst the members of the church. It's humbled me to learn how important every member is, even those that walk differently than me. There is a purpose for the placement of everyone. I've even watched my purpose change over the years. Once you may have been an eye but now serve in the role of an elbow. It doesn't matter there is purpose and God put us there to grow and learn from each other. When I want to judge others I think of how there is a need for all members of the body, and that includes those not of my faith too. People are in our lives for a reason.



Day 3233

No comments:

Post a Comment