Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Nehemiah 5:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Nehemiah 5:7
"Then I consulted with myself, and I rebuked the nobles, and the rulers, and said unto them, Ye exact usury, every one of his brother. And I set a great assembly against them."
I pondered on "I consulted with myself". How important doing that inner reflection is. How it is part of the study it out in your mind, and ask if it be right. When the spirit is our constant companion when we need to ponder and study what direction we should take, there is no doubt and you can move forward in faith and peace.
"But, behold, I say unto you, that you must study it out in your mind; then you must ask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your bosom shall burn within you; therefore, you shall feel that it is right"
(Doctrine and Covenants 9:8)


Day: 2577


No comments:

Post a Comment